Looking for my perfect RED! 09 Sanguine, 09 Pourpre, or 10 Sang (or something else)?

0_luxurious,
It is just my liking but I think Sang is more wearable (for me) than Ruby only because Ruby has blue undertones and Sang doesn't. Both are very wearable but I like Sang because it is on the warmer side and Ruby is on the cooler side. I like a warmer red and Sang hit just the spot for me but Ruby is just like a cool Ruby gem with the slight blueish in it that Ruby's can have and is very beautiful also.

I see. Thanks umimaddicted for your opinion!
When I saw pictures of Sang on ******, I LOOOVED what I saw. It's just some of the Sang pictures here and a picture of Ruby I saw on an auction site confused me a little.

I think I'll be happy with any one of the three reds that I have in mind (Ruby, RT, or Sang). I'm going to get whichever one I come across first. Then I can start another obsession :amuse:.

All the reds of Bal don't photograph correctly. I did a thread of tomato and sang and I did a post with some pics of my ruby small wallet and my sang city. The pics are really close to IRL. Maybe you can find those in the Bal forum. I put them on in the last couple weeks so they shouldn't be to hard to find. Ruby has more pink slightly and sang is deeper and more of an earthy deep red.

All the reds of Bal don't photograph correctly. I did a thread of tomato and sang and I did a post with some pics of my ruby small wallet and my sang city. The pics are really close to IRL. Maybe you can find those in the Bal forum. I put them on in the last couple weeks so they shouldn't be to hard to find. Ruby has more pink slightly and sang is deeper and more of an earthy deep red.

ITA that most red colors are hard to capture. And I found your thread! And have to say, your Sang City is to die for!! :drool: I definitely ruled out Tomato since it has a hint of orange. But I think either one of your Ruby CP or Sang City colors will do it for me.

Thanks again! :smile:

o_luxurious, Goodluck finding your RED, I'm also 1 of the owners of RUBY City, but mine is w/ GGH. It's a very Gorgeous Classic RED so far. RT is awesome too, but very hard to find.

Thanks for your post, aimtree! But I still think may slightly be a bright red for me.. Maybe I'll change my mind if I see it IRL. But I'll keep Tomato in mind, too.

Thank you imlvholic and Cate 14! Hopefully I'll find one soon. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as I get it. So excited!

If you want true red, I would go with Rouge Vif or Ruby. I have a Rouge Vif City, and I can tell you that it is the truest red I've ever seen, with NO orange undertones. I do not own Ruby, but I looked at some Ruby bags at Neimans while I was carrying my Rouge Vif, so I was able to compare side by side. The 2 colors are very, very similar, but Ruby has more pink undertones, so I personally prefer the Rouge Vif.

RT is gorgeous, but I would not call it true red. It is a darker, deeper blood red.

Jasterock, BagLuver, and happychica87, thanks for your posts! It's so hard to choose since Balenciaga has such a big variety of Reds.. But I've made up my mind!

And aurevoirkids, Sang IS indeed gorgeous. My rank now goes:
1) Sang
2) Poupre

***MY FINAL DECISION***
I sadly dropped RT & Ruby because I thought it would be difficult finding a twiggy in either colors in a mint or new condition. As I was thinking about dropping these two, Erica/****** sent out an email last night with the list of 08/09 bags, which gave me that final nudge to drop the two colors. I saw the Pourpre Twiggy listed and it was calling out my name :nuts:. Had to get it! I emailed her right away last night and I just got my confirmation email a moment ago and it's now officially on hold for me! I can't wait to see pictures. Ahh! So excited! :yahoo:

Although Pourpre has a little bit of berry to it when compared with Sang, I'm sure Pourpre will do it for me and would be more wearable for me personally. But I'm not going to give up on Sang. NO WAY! It's too pretty to miss out on it. I'm thinking about getting some sort of clutch in Sang. Or maybe a First? :graucho:

After weeks of searching, I think my red obsession is finally coming to an end! :woohoo:

Thanks to everyone who posted replies!! Pictures to follow for sure once I get my email.

Again, Thank you so so much ladies!