Looking for my First Lady Dior

lvoe_lvoe

Jun 21, 2016
Hi all, I'm totally new with Dior. Wanted to get my First Lady dior and now deciding on the size.

I like the size show in the picture below but I do not know what model is that. I did a few research found out it's a myladydior size but the strap does not look like myladydior. So now I am confuse. Please let me know if anyone know what model is that.

Thank you in advance [emoji4]

IMG_1494221161.114934.jpg

Reactions: kemi
Hi all, I'm totally new with Dior. Wanted to get my First Lady dior and now deciding on the size.

I like the size show in the picture below but I do not know what model is that. I did a few research found out it's a myladydior size but the strap does not look like myladydior. So now I am confuse. Please let me know if anyone know what model is that.

Thank you in advance [emoji4]

View attachment 3692057

As @shoesshoeshoes said, it didn't have pins on some of the versions.

This is the one that was released for Resort 2017 (when the bag first came out). You'll notice the strap is the same. The embroidered address tag is detachable.
Dior Lady Dior taupe lambskin embroidered address tag M0531GLCT_M30G_V1_Z.jpg

Reactions: incoralblue
As @shoesshoeshoes said, it didn't have pins on some of the versions.

This is the one that was released for Resort 2017 (when the bag first came out). You'll notice the strap is the same. The embroidered address tag is detachable.
View attachment 3692211

Ya, I saw that cute tag too. I know what I'm going to ask for when go to Dior. Thank you so much for the reply. [emoji4]

Reactions: averagejoe