Looking for my 2nd HH bag

2blue3pink

Sep 28, 2007
I have TCP Trophy and I'm thinking of getting a BP Corc or BZ Clara. I wear scrubs 5 days a week. I have a few casual bags but I'm not really drawn to them, they're kinda blah. What would you suggest?

Well, in this case - you'd have to decide on how big a bag you wanted to carry. The Corc is HUGE compared to the Clara, yet the Clara is a nice big bag. Both are very organized with lots of pockets. You looking for HUGE or just larger? LOL.

Hi. I have all three, so my two cents: Get the Clara. It's more "different" from the Trophy. In fact, it's different from anything else out there.

India's right, the Corc is big for an everyday bag, though I have been using it that way. You will be able to fit more into a Corc than you would a Trophy if you're willing to carry it with the turnlocks undone. With the turnlocks fastened, it's similar size and shape to the Trophy.

One thing I love about the Corc, of course, is all those pockets -- all of which I can get into when the bag is on my shoulder. Small stuff that I need quick access to goes in the pockets. The main compartment will hold a book, water bottle, folding umbrella, makeup bag, pair of flats ... and you'd still have room for more. If you find your self getting really excited at that prospect, get the Corc, though as nice and versatile as the BP is, the Pewter or Khaki Patent, for example, would look more different than your ICP Trophy.

The Clara (I have the BZ) is just a really fun shoulder bag and it can do casual or dressy nicely. It will hold a lot (watch Toni's video!) but not nearly as much. The pocket in front is genius -- I can get into it without undoing the bag, so I keep my cellphone there.

If you like big bags. you will want a Corcovado someday. It is a very well-designed bag, with a lot of thought given to how you'd actually use something that size. I can't say enough about mine. I have Pewter and I love it to death. But I think the Clara would satisfy you more at this point if you have a goal of developing a diverse HH wardrobe. I wouldn't pass up a great deal on either bag, though.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Thank you for the comparison. I have seen the KP Corc and with my skin and hair color I think it'll make me look ill. Would you wear BZ Clara and BP Corc in the summer? I feel the Corc and Trophy I can wear year after year. Do you think the Clara is a short term, winter only bag in the BZ?

For me the KP was nice, but not right for me either; so I got rid of the two I had. I :heart: the Pewter and BP Corc. I also find the PL and the Violet colors very complementary to my yellow/tan skin & brown hair.

If you want something with a little pizazz, I would go for the CLARA! But everyone knows I'm partial to the Clara's...haha. I had the BP CORC, and although it is a beautiful bag, I was never in love with it. Maybe because it was a black bag and I rarely ever wear black purses. If you want a big bag, then I would go for the Corc in color. If they came out with a Corc in ginger or VCP...oh god..that would be gorgy! But as of now, every time I wear my CLARA in BZ or Yam, I feel like a million bucks! It is so modern and different from any bag out there on the market right now. Think of it as art on your shoulder!:tup:

Last edited:
Oh no, you got rid of your BP Cherub? That looked awesome on you.
I don't think I have ever been drawn to a black bag, but this one is Patent, which is hot!
I get a lot of looks and complements on that bag. It's my s-exy bag.
ITA, I would so die for a VCP Corc.

Last edited:
Oh no, you got rid of your BP Cherub? That looked awesome on you.
I don't think I have ever been drawn to a black bag, but this one is Patent, which is hot!
I get a lot of looks and complements on that bag. It's my s-exy bag.
ITA, I would so die for a VCP Corc.

LOL. Everyone needs a SEXY BAG! I did, I stopped wearing it after awhile and it just sat in my closet looking sad. We have parted amicably. I love him, but I was never in love with him. Goodness, I'm laughing at myself now...ha.:lol:

Dearest HHHottie Newbie..from another (slightly less of a) newbie..LOL..

May I interject with other options? Perhaps a Tharpe, Origami or a Havana? I never saw the Clara IRL..and for some reason it doesn't do it for me..and I remember some people found the hardware on the Clara a bit heavy. Maybe what you need is something a bit "softer" and less constructed that will still hold a lot and has some quirky style in a pizzazzy color? Are you looking for a tote or for a bag? A bag for all seasons or one for warmer weather? Everyone's idea of fun and functional is a bit different. I'm a redhead with medium skin with a yellow undertones so I understand your reservations about the KP Corc..

Oh..are you looking for something to wear WITH the scrubs (hey..I'm not being facetious..I really want to know) or after you don your street clothes..???? Consider the handle types too..

What style clothes do you favor and what colors? What is the climate where you live? How tall are you? etc etc etc..

Am I making you crazy yet??? :nuts:This is what I go through whenever I am contemplating a purchase..because otherwise I wind up buying stuff that I love in photos but when I get it home it's not a match made in heaven..LOL...;)

Besides..if you think you can stop at two HH...:roflmfao: you have no idea what path you're straying on:rolleyes:..welcome to the madness..:yes:

XOXO