Looking for more pics or info on this bag

5thelement

Mar 26, 2008
I've lusted over this bag for a long while now, but have never been able to find it anywhere else but BBOS. And now I don't even see it as available on their site. Does anyone have any info on it and more pics? I'm deathly curious what it looks like from the side and inside.

Thanks!

Prada Pebbled Leather Satchel
SKU# BBOS7524

Pebbled pewter leather lends eye-catching shimmer to this gorgeous gathered bag from Prada. A signature tag, rolled leather handles and unique silvertone buckles accent the exterior, while the zip top opens to a signature lining, zip pocket and open pocket. Dimensions: 13"L x 5"W x 9"H; 7" drop handle.

7524_front_large.jpg

Try bluefly, raffaello-network.com or eluxury
Eluxury doesn't sell Prada. ;)

Your best bet might be Bluefly, but that style is a couple of years old. They were on Bluefly last summer, so it's unlikely you'll find one unless it's on eBay and you've got to watch it on eBay. I'm pretty sure this one was faked too.

Thanks Graciela & PP. Any ideas on what the inside of that bag is like? Is it just a plain compartment? I've seen that second bag that you posted PP, but I still love the style of the first bag. I guess I'm going to try and watch out for it and hope that my bank is ready when I find it available.