Looking for MJ Trish on sale

If anyone is still looking for a Trish on sale...

I saw one yesterday at a small boutique in Princeton called Zoe (their information can be found online). I think it was a "chili"-esque color and it was on sale for around $700. It would be a final sale.

Good luck!

tunder and ecmd, you both returned your trish's??! i sold mine to a friend also. she ended up using it for one day and the loop of leather that connects the handle to the grommet came clean out!! i sent it back to barneys so they could fix it for her but as usual if it's a deal then i am going to have problems with it. tisk tisk. always my luck.

Hey ECMD, yeah i can still carry handbags but not heavy ones. Which is why i haven't joined in the Stam craze. I really love the way it looks but it's just too heavy for me before i put stuff in it =(

I try not to carry too much although it's hard to do so when i'm traveling for business with notepads and a laptop! =P

$810 is still a great price. the $531 was a twice marked down fluke that i don't think we'll see again... i could be wrong though. i would just hate to see you miss out on the bag waiting for a sale. good luck! i'll keep my eye open. did you try the dallas store still?