Looking for MJ Trish on sale

I just got mine today as well and I'm not in love with it. I also received a Gucci Princy hobo that I had been eyeing as well. It suits my style better then the MJ. I'm going to send the MJ Trish back to Barney's or maybe sell it. I will post pics as soon as my batteries are charged (about 10 mins.).

Ok, finally...here are the pics.

Attachments

• DSCN1081.jpg
    DSCN1081.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 62
  • DSCN1086.jpg
    DSCN1086.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1084.jpg
    DSCN1084.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1083.jpg
    DSCN1083.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 53
i was thinking of getting a trish myself and am just wondering what it is that you don't like about it. The only thing holding me back is that i have heard that they are heavy. Is yours chocolate color. i have spoken to marika and she has a chocolate bag with beige strips which is what yours looks like to me. Let me know what you don;t like about the bag.

personally i love the bag... and yes it is heavy, but not nearly as heavy as my hudson or my stam was.

and remember you can use the shoulder strap with the trish and its a super great deal!

heres two photos of me and the new bag. sorry its so dark- the sun goes down around 4pm here in the loft where i work.

IMG_4205.jpg

IMG_4206.jpg

For my everyday style, I feel it's too dressy. I work at home two days a week and the other three days I wear dress slacks to the office. Also, the opening is not as wide as I would like. As far as being too heavy...my LV Noe when full weighs 3lbs, so I'm used to heavy bags. Other then that, I just don't love it, but I do like it an awful lot. LOL

I know doesn’t make sense, eh. :confused1:

If anyone is still looking for a Trish on sale...

I saw one yesterday at a small boutique in Princeton called Zoe (their information can be found online). I think it was a "chili"-esque color and it was on sale for around $700. It would be a final sale.

Good luck!