Looking for MJ Trish on sale

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
If anyone is still looking for a Trish on sale...

I saw one yesterday at a small boutique in Princeton called Zoe (their information can be found online). I think it was a "chili"-esque color and it was on sale for around $700. It would be a final sale.

Good luck!

Nov 8, 2006
wooo i love those trish bags!!

ECMD7: too bad you didn't love it but i do =P

unfortunately i have to give up heavy bags bc of a shoulder problem.... Irrgh!

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
Anyone seen any Trishes available and on sale lately? I know I'm a bit late... :shame:

Where's my best bet to look for one??? TIA!!!

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
try calling Barneys in Dallas. I returned a chilli trish last week..it was on sale for $531

sharbear508

Buy now, think later
O.G.
May 25, 2006
Toronto
And the problem now is that I won't want to spend more than $531 for one...now that I know it was available at one point for that low of a price!!!

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
tunder and ecmd, you both returned your trish's??! i sold mine to a friend also. she ended up using it for one day and the loop of leather that connects the handle to the grommet came clean out!! i sent it back to barneys so they could fix it for her but as usual if it's a deal then i am going to have problems with it. tisk tisk. always my luck.

tunder53

O.G.
Jul 29, 2006
yup i sent my back to barneys and brought a brand new hudson from the mj store. glad i did!

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
tunder i'm so glad you finally got your hudson!!! i am keeping mine and love her too :smile:

sharbear you'll find one... or eventually go ahead and pay retail hehe. good luck!!

Nov 8, 2006
Hey ECMD, yeah i can still carry handbags but not heavy ones. Which is why i haven't joined in the Stam craze. I really love the way it looks but it's just too heavy for me before i put stuff in it =(

I try not to carry too much although it's hard to do so when i'm traveling for business with notepads and a laptop! =P

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
brookyn. ny
$810 is still a great price. the $531 was a twice marked down fluke that i don't think we'll see again... i could be wrong though. i would just hate to see you miss out on the bag waiting for a sale. good luck! i'll keep my eye open. did you try the dallas store still?