Looking for mini chyc in beige, HELP PLEASE!!

pixiedixie

O.G.
Aug 2, 2010
Hi everyone, I am new to YSL but I saw my friend carrying the mini cabas chyc and fell in love with it. I sold my prada saffiano just to buy it but now I can't seem to find the old desgin mini chyc in beige/dove beige (i attached the image below). Has anyone seen it anywhere?? I really really want it, I don't even mind if its used or brand new! Can any of you lovely ladies help please? Thanks!

Attachments

• yslchyc.jpeg
    yslchyc.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 394
Hello! CC mini in dove beige is the following bag, right?
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-marks-run/img58413487/?force-site=pc

The bag is sold out at the above store. But some online stores in Japan have CC mini in dove beige. The price range is around ¥136000 JPY =$1523 USD (calculate today's currency ¥88=$1-) If you have close JP friends, you can ask them to find a store which ships to the USA. The better way is that you pay to your friend and the friend's family living in JP ship to you as a 'gift', so you don't need to pay Duty and Tax.

Hello! CC mini in dove beige is the following bag, right?
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-marks-run/img58413487/?force-site=pc

The bag is sold out at the above store. But some online stores in Japan have CC mini in dove beige. The price range is around ¥136000 JPY =$1523 USD (calculate today's currency ¥88=$1-) If you have close JP friends, you can ask them to find a store which ships to the USA. The better way is that you pay to your friend and the friend's family living in JP ship to you as a 'gift', so you don't need to pay Duty and Tax.

Hi, thanks for your help! Yes that is the dove beige! unfortunately i dont have any friends in japan, do you know of any shops or online websites that i can purchase from that will ship to the US?

Hi, thanks for your help! Yes that is the dove beige! unfortunately i dont have any friends in japan, do you know of any shops or online websites that i can purchase from that will ship to the US?
I mean do you have JP friends in NY? If so they can help to find out stores and translate JP to English. Actually so many older design CC mini & CC medium in many colors are sold at JP online stores(^-^)

I'm so sorry I can't help to find a store because I already got some messages, and if I'm looking for a store for you here, I guess I will get more and more messages asking me to find a store. Plus I have to translate for them too. Unfortunately I don't have time to do these things.

I mean do you have JP friends in NY? If so they can help to find out stores and translate JP to English. Actually so many older design CC mini & CC medium in many colors are sold at JP online stores(^-^)

I'm so sorry I can't help to find a store because I already got some messages, and if I'm looking for a store for you here, I guess I will get more and more messages asking me to find a store. Plus I have to translate for them too. Unfortunately I don't have time to do these things.

unfortunately i dont have any japanese friends :sad: ok i understand!, if you see one online though, can you please let me know? Thanks!

unfortunately i dont have any japanese friends :sad: ok i understand!, if you see one online though, can you please let me know? Thanks!
Sure! I'm also looking for some YSL bags which YSL.com, NM.com, and Saks.com don't carry anymore, so I have to find out them from JP stores or from Italy/France.
At that time, if I hit a CC mini in Dove Beige at a store which can ship to the USA, I'll send a quick message to you( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I have a CC medium in Dove Beige, and I know the color is really pretty!

Anyways is it OK for you to pay full price for the bag? I don't like the situation, that I find a bag which a person looking for, and let the person know about the bag info. And the person complains about the full price. ( ̄Д ̄)ノ To avoid the situation, If you prefer only sale price mini CC in dove beige, please let me know first. If so, I'll only let you know sale price one.

Usually if you import a product, you have to pay Duty and Tax. I don't know how much the USA custom charges for a leather bag. It's better for you to find out. I usually import products from the USA, and I paied Duty and Tax a lot! Because JP custom charges high Duty and Tax for leather products ヽ(´o`;

Last edited:
Sure! I'm also looking for some YSL bags which YSL.com, NM.com, and Saks.com don't carry anymore, so I have to find out them from JP stores or from Italy/France.
At that time, if I hit a CC mini in Dove Beige at a store which can ship to the USA, I'll send a quick message to you( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I have a CC medium in Dove Beige, and I know the color is really pretty!

Anyways is it OK for you to pay full price for the bag? I don't like the situation, that I find a bag which a person looking for, and let the person know about the bag info. And the person complains about the full price. ( ̄Д ̄)ノ To avoid the situation, If you prefer only sale price one, please let me know first. If so, I'll let you know only sale price one.

Usually if you import a product, you have to pay Duty and Tax. I don't know how much the USA custom charges for a leather bag. It's better for you to find out. I usually import products from the USA, and I paied Duty and Tax a lot! Because JP custom charges high Duty and Tax for leather products ヽ(´o`;

Hi thanks so much for helping! yes I am willing to pay the US full price. (I think it retails at 1850USD) so as long as the price is approximately the US retail price I am ok! :smile:

If you'd like to purchase from online Japan stores, you can look into using a shipping service! But it does get a bit pricey depending on the weight of your item. Just make sure you do your research first!

If you'd like to purchase from online Japan stores, you can look into using a shipping service! But it does get a bit pricey depending on the weight of your item. Just make sure you do your research first!

Thanks so much for your advice! I haven't seen any old versions of the mini chyc in beige, but apparently the new version in beige is coming in to YSL/SLP store in NY and I might have to 'settle' for that even though it is $500 more than the old version :cry: