Looking for Men's Wallet!

I've pretty much always carried leather Coach wallets and business card holders. Hope they still make them, haven't bought one in a while cuz they last a while :smile:

PS: I'd be careful about LV, make sure the guy likes it before spending that money. A lot of guys (including me) would find an LV wallet to be a bit effete. And you're in Houston! lol!

^There's more to LV than the Monogram, for a guy who might object to it. A black Epi LV is totally discreet and wears like iron. Super-durable leather, and a simple and minimal LV impressed in one corner. You can't beat the investment in terms of years of wear, unless he's an overstuffer...I think these wallets do best when streamlined and not bulked up.

^There's more to LV than the Monogram, for a guy who might object to it. A black Epi LV is totally discreet and wears like iron. Super-durable leather, and a simple and minimal LV impressed in one corner. You can't beat the investment in terms of years of wear, unless he's an overstuffer...I think these wallets do best when streamlined and not bulked up.

OK jellyv, after taking a peek, you're right. I could totally carry one of those. Not monogram tho.

I suggest LV wallets. My LV men's zippy wallet in Damier Graphite has lasted 2.5 year and still looks brand new. I haven't had a wallet hold up this well from any designer except for LV.