Looking for Maxi Twiggy

lisahopkins

Feb 21, 2011
Can anyone help me find a maxi twiggy. I have a black one but am craving another colour as this style is my favourite. I don't think there are many in the UK and am not sure what colours they came in but am looking for something not too light.

If I can't find anything I'm considering the cassis or cumin on ******.

Thank you

Hi
Yes I also ordered the cumin maxi twiggy from ******
Its not common in official boutique
So better take if you really want it
I think cumin is amazing great neutral caramel colors

tsu said:
Hi
Yes I also ordered the cumin maxi twiggy from ******
Its not common in official boutique
So better take if you really want it
I think cumin is amazing great neutral caramel colors

Lucky you, when will you be getting it ? The pictures look lovely, but I am tempted by the cassis. I also found a red one on RDC but fear it may be just too bright for me. They also have a canard but I have a dark night city so don't want a blue one. I missed an olive one on eBay recently. Is there still a voucher/discount on ****** ?

Can anyone help me find a maxi twiggy. I have a black one but am craving another colour as this style is my favourite. I don't think there are many in the UK and am not sure what colours they came in but am looking for something not too light.

Thank you

Hey there, did you see that Real Deal Collection has a GORGEOUS Canard Maxi Twiggy?

http://www.shop.realdealcollection....Canard-Maxi-Twiggy-BAL-2650.htm?categoryId=-1

One of the Canards is very close to Dark Knight - that's the one I purchased recently.

The other Canard is a definite dark tealy/green, more than blue. Did you see it, lisahopkins? It's very different from Dark Knight, because my greenish Canard is definitely not the same colour as my Dark Knight.

Thank you

Hi,

I ordered last week a Maxi Twiggy in Cummin from them too :biggrin: can´t wait.
Here there´s the MT in Cassis http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/cassis-maxi-twiggy-p-3216.html and you can use this code: 10pre and you will get 10% off (I hope is still working)

SkyBlueDay said:
One of the Canards is very close to Dark Knight - that's the one I purchased recently.

The other Canard is a definite dark tealy/green, more than blue. Did you see it, lisahopkins? It's very different from Dark Knight, because my greenish Canard is definitely not the same colour as my Dark Knight.

Yeah I did take a look but I want a totally different colour- reds, light green, oranges etc.

Eve5 said:
Hi,

Here there´s the MT in Cassis http://hgbagsonline.com/cart/cassis-maxi-twiggy-p-3216.html and you can use this code: 10pre and you will get 10% off (I hope is still working)

Thank you for this, I will probably go for the cassis, was hoping to sell some bags first (so my partner wouldn't freak out at more deliveries) but it's too good to miss ;)

Eve5 said:
Hi,

I just went to buy one and they have sold out of cassis and cumin but they have lagon, your CP is gorgeous, do you think the maxi twiggy would look good in lagoon ?

I just went to buy one and they have sold out of cassis and cumin but they have lagon, your CP is gorgeous, do you think the maxi twiggy would look good in lagoon ?

Hi,
You can always send an email to ****** to ask if they will receive more of Cumin or Cassis. The MT in Lagon I think will look gorgeous, but if you´re searching for a more neutral/earth color Lagon is very vibrant and deep!

Hi,
You can always send an email to ****** to ask if they will receive more of Cumin or Cassis. The MT in Lagon I think will look gorgeous, but if you´re searching for a more neutral/earth color Lagon is very vibrant and deep!

Good idea but I'm so tempted with the lagon the leather looks out of this world, thank you :smile: