Looking for Matinee in New Black (Pics included)

madaboutdarcy

Mrs. Darcy
Oct 24, 2007
Hi everyone, I've been looking for this Matinee, and can't seem to find it anywhere online. Posting here just in case someone has seen it -- help please? Thank you so much. Also if anyone here owns one... what's the leather like? Is it thick like the Glazed Espresso, or thin and smooshy? Thanks again!

New Black/Black Suede/Gold Hardware
matinee_newblack2.jpg

Oh snap! Ive seen this somewhere, I think. I will get back to you!

Edit to add: It was here, but it looks to be sold out. http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Rebecca Minkoff/18693.aspx

However, LB is awesome about special ordering stuff. Shoot Sara @ luna boston an email and with the picture you have up there and just ask if they can order it for you. I pretty sure you can use the 20% code on special orders too. Her email is [email protected]

GUNG, thanks for the reply. Sara sold me my two RMs :smile: and she DOES rock, helping me out with my orders (I'm not based in the US). She did tell me she will find out, I just wanted to put it out there just in case anyone here knows of anything else, I am impatient like that! LOL :smile:

That bag is beautiful. The leather in the picture looks a lot like the leather on my midnight matinee. It's very soft. I had a glazed almond one and the leather was much stiffer on it. If this is like my bag, the leather seems like it will soften nicely with use. I wish they'd had this combo in the sample sale!