Looking for Marc Jacobs

JJ'S MAMA

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Has anyone seen this Marc Jacobs bag for sale. I have alreay tried ebay and was burned badly. Just missed it at Net-a-porter. Would appreciate any info.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• marc jacobs.jpg
    marc jacobs.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 71
Saks in San Francisco still has some bags from that line in the store. I can't remember if they have that particular tote (it's from last spring, I believe) but you may want to give them a call. Number is 415-986-4300.

Thanks for the info-I called them and they do have it, but probably because it is still full price :sad2:. I know it went on sale at net-a-porter and at NM so I can't bring myself to pay full price when I could have saved 700 bucks.

Have you tried locating it through Neiman's? I remember seeing them about a month or so ago, still available. You may have some luck with it, or try call the Marc Jacobs stores.

I didn't think it was heavy at all. They leather was so soft. I should have kept it!! I found it at Neiman's for a really great price, so I sold it. Now, I'm kicking myself because this bag is great all year, and a classic style, but with interesting hardware.

I wish I had known-I would have bought it from you in a heartbeat!!!!!! I missed it at NM and looked everywhere for it. The NM LAst Call and Saks hadn't even seen it yet.