Looking for Marc Jacobs

1. Has anyone seen this Marc Jacobs bag for sale. I have alreay tried eBay and was burned badly. Just missed it at Net-A-Porter. Would appreciate any info.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

marc jacobs.jpg
  2. Hey-Thats an old MJ bag-the only way to find it is thru re-sale.....
    PS-I almost bought it..its REALLY heavy...and hand carry only....didnt like in person...

3. Saks in San Francisco still has some bags from that line in the store. I can't remember if they have that particular tote (it's from last spring, I believe) but you may want to give them a call. Number is 415-986-4300.

4. Thanks for the info-I called them and they do have it, but probably because it is still full price :sad2:. I know it went on sale at Net-A-Porter and at NM so I can't bring myself to pay full price when I could have saved 700 bucks.

5. Have you tried locating it through Neiman's? I remember seeing them about a month or so ago, still available. You may have some luck with it, or try call the Marc Jacobs stores.

6. Really :idea: in what state?

7. JJ- Try Saks in Bala Cynwyd,PA-ask for Donna at ext 258.(1-610-667-1550)
    They have a ton of leftover MJ bags.

8. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ordered the last one-can you believe it and saved an extra 100 bucks to boot. It was meant to be. :amuse::P

9. I had that bag, I didn't find it heavy at all. I love that bag, sold on eBay.

10. So you didn't think it was heavy at all? Was it hard to carry? Why did you sell it?

11. I didn't think it was heavy at all. They leather was so soft. I should have kept it!! I found it at Neiman's for a really great price, so I sold it. Now, I'm kicking myself because this bag is great all year, and a classic style, but with interesting hardware.

12. I wish I had known-I would have bought it from you in a heartbeat!!!!!! I missed it at NM and looked everywhere for it. The NM LAst Call and Saks hadn't even seen it yet.

13. Thanks (I would have saved you $ :smile: ) It is such a great bag, I'm not sure there would be very many showing up at Last Call. There has been an ivory one on eBay recently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice