Looking for Mandarin epi?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to tell everybody the Dallas Galleria has a few mandarin epi pieces left if anybody is searching for some. I almost got the honfleur. It's such a cute clutch bag. Anyway, they had about 8 pieces total including one agenda. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post their phone number on this forum. I gottta say the mandarin is soooo pretty. I wonder why they're discontinuing it. :shrugs:

2. I also like the Mandarine color. I wanted a Speedy, but kept dragging my feet and never got one!

3. Do you know if they had a speedy or soufflot in the mandarin?

4. speedy in mandarin hot

5. There are also a few mandarin pieces at my local LV. I'm pretty sure there was no speedy, though there was a pochette, a soufflot and a noe I think ;)
    I'd love a speedy too!

6. Mandarin Speedy :love:

My love of this bag was too late and I missed it. :crybaby:

7. Valley Fair had quite a few too, sorry no speedy.

8. Thanks for the update, and yes, mandarin is lovely.

9. Nope, I would have gotten one if they did. I would have loved a mandarin noe, but none of those either. :sad: Mostly small items, except they did have a mandara.

10. I called 866-vuitton yesterday and asked if they can locate a speedy 30 and a petit noe in mandarin. They found both. I ended up buying the speedy. I had it shipped with overnight shipping, and I missed the Fedex truck today :crybaby: Do you guys like the speedy or the noe. I was so confused to which one. Please give your advice. Thanks.

11. Speedy!!!!:yes:

12. Ooooh! A Soufflot?!? ackkk! Curse this purse ban!

13. There's no more mandarin speedies, sooufflots or noes where I am :~~~~(

14. My mandarin speedy arrived, but its damaged. I was so sad:crybaby: I can't believe they didn't notice the damage before they shipped it out. There's a 1" pen mark, and the leather piping is torn in 3 places where the mandarin color is peeled off. 866-vuitton located another one, but the store said it was damaged. I then got a call back saying they located another one, and it's being shipped to my local LV store for inspection. I can then make the trade. I hope that ones in nice shape. The bummer is I payed for over night shipping, and the replacement bag was sent ground. They said I might have it by Wednesday. Does the piping on the epi's tear easily? I swear my luck hasn't been great lately.

15. i love that color!