Looking for madison embossed exotic maggie or carryall in bone color

Jennycoach

Apr 5, 2010
Hi everyone,
I haven't bought any coach bag for the last 3 months. But whenever I read your post or see your revealed pictures, i just want to go to outlets right away. Coach needs to say thank you to all of you who has increased their sales:smile:
Since I haven't updated recently and now I really want to buy embossed maggie or carryall in bone color but haven't seen those in coach website. Have those come to outlets yet? Is there any change I can find it in outlet or it's long gone?

Thank you,

outlet!!!

Bone Carryall + Maggie showed up @ outlet 2 months ago. Some outlet still have it.
Gray Carryall + Maggie are starting to show up@ the outlet this week.
and also Black Maggie @ the outlet.

I saw Gray and Black yesterday.

and also all the matching accessaries!

Just scored the bone/silver this past weekend. It's $598 - 30% then IF there is a coupon you get another 20% off. Mine HAD to have been a return...no dustbag...no price tag attatched and NO nickle hangtag or jewel charm. Minne only had the luggage tag looking thing. Glad I lolly-gagged about it til' they gave me an addt'l 20% OFF!!

Keep your eye's open and your outlets on speed dial!!!! LOVE MINE!!!

Attachments

• madisoncarryall 023.JPG
    madisoncarryall 023.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 93
  • madisoncarryall 004.JPG
    madisoncarryall 004.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 103
  • madisoncarryall 005.JPG
    madisoncarryall 005.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 112
I have a question. Is there a bone carryall AND a gray carryall created by Coach? I remember seeing a gray one online when I ordered my black one. Are they the same bag or different?

yup!! two different color.
Gray ones are showing up @ the outlet just now.
Bone ones were there for past 1-2 months.

Bone has more to the pinkish tone to it.
Gray has more dark tone.

But there is no Bone Croc Audrey.
I think Croc Audrey only came out with Gray & Purple.

Gray has more dark tone.

Thanks eveyone, I doubt that I can see the different between gray croc and bone croc. However, both are beautiful.

Just scored the bone/silver this past weekend. It's $598 - 30% then IF there is a coupon you get another 20% off. Mine HAD to have been a return...no dustbag...no price tag attatched and NO nickle hangtag or jewel charm. Minne only had the luggage tag looking thing. Glad I lolly-gagged about it til' they gave me an addt'l 20% OFF!!

Keep your eye's open and your outlets on speed dial!!!! LOVE MINE!!!

It looks awesome. That's great they gave you 20% additional discount.

Gray has more dark tone.

If anyone is from the San Diego area, at my outlet I saw several bone and gray croc maggies and carryalls, as well as one purple croc Audrey!