Looking for LP Lola Shoulder Bag from 2007

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
Chicago
I bought the Lola in Desert I think it was a couple years ago and stupid me sold it after summer was over! I loved that bag though and I am trying to find it again. Anyone know of any place I can look? I keep looking on eBay but have yet to see one. Here is a picture of it on fabsugar... http://www.fabsugar.com/298182

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Chicago, IL
I bought the Lola in Desert I think it was a couple years ago and stupid me sold it after summer was over! I loved that bag though and I am trying to find it again. Anyone know of any place I can look? I keep looking on eBay but have yet to see one. Here is a picture of it on fabsugar... http://www.fabsugar.com/298182
good luck - I too have been on the hunt for one since last year, they rarely come up. you would think there would be more since they sold out, right?

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
Chicago
Aw! I was so excited when I saw someone had replied to this. I thought possibly someone had found one. I know. I even contacted Linea Pelle a bit back to see if they happened to have any just laying around or any samples or anything and they don't have any. I have yet to see one in eBay in all the time I keep checking.

SonOz

Nov 3, 2007
Chicago
omg it was brand new too! I am so jealous of whoever got it. Thanks though. I will start doing a broader search.

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
OMG....the elusive Limonetta....I so wanted that bag.

I have a large burnt orange Lola, and it is one of my faves. I always wanted a limonetta. That is only the 2nd Lola that has come up on ebay since the bag was introduced, as far as I can rememeber. I scan ebay almost constantly, too!

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
I am reviving this thread... has anyone spotted one of this bags? I really want this bag.

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
www.myloveluxury.com
I spotted one about a month or two ago on Bonanza.com. Also keep a look out on there or you can even post a "Freebie" on there saying that you want one. If anyone has one that they are willing to sell, they will contact you.

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
Thanks! I know this bag is probably not nearly as great as I have pictured in my mind so I really should stop looking for it but I can't seem to.

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
You guys are awesome! I never would have found that bag. I requested pictures of the bag a few minutes ago.

What do you think is a reasonable price to pay for a bag from 2007 though?

piosavsfan

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
California
You guys are awesome! I never would have found that bag. I requested pictures of the bag a few minutes ago.

What do you think is a reasonable price to pay for a bag from 2007 though?
To me the year wouldn't matter as much as the condition of the bag when it comes to price. So, check out the pics and see how much you would be willing to pay for it.

PixieGirl

Nov 13, 2007
Yes I guess you are right. She will send me the pictures this evening. I checked out her feedback and am a little hesitant now about the bag because it looks like she actually just purchased it in December from someone else so I wonder why she is selling it so quickly. I know I'm silly to even worry about that until I see the pictures.