Looking for light brown suede Velo, anyone seen any?

toety

aka lalastone
Jun 4, 2007
Any leads... from anyone... please?

IMG_0074.jpg

I suspect that is a Seigle agneau bag, but photographed so it inadvertently somehow looks like a suede?

Best bet is to contact Bal direct, or a big store near you, and ask them about the suede styles that are available from Bal, as opposed to what has been ordered for the store you are calling.

All the best in your hunt!

I haven't seen any of the suede bags yet for F/W 2010. Perhaps they will be in the later shipments, since it is less of a summer item. I know that I saw photos of the suede bags and I did like the way the colors looked. Let us know if you find them and good luck!

Shut up I just posted something in the find's section what I thought was a taupe suede velo, lol! I seriously thought I was hallucinating:wacko: cause I haven't heard/seen anything on TPF about a suede velo's or bags. I saw one at Barneys in Chicago today.

Bal NY had a suede Velo in Seigle and suede Work in Cypres two or three weeks ago -- as of last Saturday only the Work was still on display though, not sure if the Velo had been sold. Worth giving them a call though!

Last edited: