Looking for LAMB??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Off 5th in Orange had a few of the following:

Cheetah: Mandeville, Morant, Cyprus, Montego Bowlers
    Lipstick Saddle: Westfield Totes (2)
    Rasta: Nearly everything
    Kensington Sutton and Halloway Satchel in Brown (2-3)
    Venezia in Frosted Silver

Also if interested, they have a lot of MJ bags: seventies satchels/hobo/etc, Sofi, and another tote (didn't recognize it).

2. One more thing: Who wanted the Silver Carlisle? I have one on hold - let me know and I'll PM you the "name" I held it under.:graucho:

3. Yvonne do you know how much the westfields were?

4. ^ Sorry, I didn't look at the price on this one. I think it was about the same as the oxford.

5. LOOKIE at what I found tonight! Original Saddle Mandeville - $191 pre-tax :yahoo:
    (please ignore the mess on the table!)

[​IMG]

6. OMG IT IS THE ORIGINAL! YOU STRUCK GOLD LADY!!:woot:

7. I know! I put it on hold on Monday night, and called again last night to "rehold" until today. :nuts:

8. :drool: that original saddle mandeville is HAWT!! Congratssss yvonne!!
    do off 5th do a store locator?? i kinda want one now.. whoaaaah.. ladies if you see another one @ NR or Off 5th, could you please put it on hold & pm me? TIA!

9. It was surlygirl!!! PM her!

10. ^ Just did!

Also, the Cheetah Wallet is still on hold if anyone wants it.

11. Please if anyone sees a Bullseye Alston, let me know! Thanks!

12. ^ Sure thing...but there may be a stampede for that one! :choochoo:

13. No duh, right?! I don't know why the hell that Alston is so elusive. Damn LAMB. :lol:

14. I am interested in the cheetah wallet if it is still available. Can you PM the info??? What is the price on it??:tup: