Looking for JAUNE or VERT GAZON...

try BalLA. i got a VG city there about 1.5 month ago, and believe another tPF member got one there couple weeks ago. they might have more in stock? their tel # is 310-854-0557

I got a VG city from BalNY a couple of weeks ago and I love it! I don't think they had any more there but they did have a couple at BalLA. They wouldn't send me pics though so I bought it from BalNY. Good luck! VG is such a beautiful color!! :heart:

Uh oh, I just got one from Bal L.A. and they said it was the last one they had. That was Monday and I received it on Thursday. Maybe they would know who has another one.

Sunshine074, did you post a picture of yours??? Is the leather good?? And the color too?? Mine is beautiful and well saturated.

Yes, I posted a picture right after I got it. I love it! The leather is really thick and the color is so saturated. It really is so much prettier in person though. I would love to see yours! I am so glad you got one too. :tup:

Uh oh, I just got one from Bal L.A. and they said it was the last one they had. That was Monday and I received it on Thursday. Maybe they would know who has another one.

Sunshine074, did you post a picture of yours??? Is the leather good?? And the color too?? Mine is beautiful and well saturated.