Looking for information from retired brand forums?

B. Jara

O.G.
Oct 30, 2005
After seeing the Tano thread about the Tano sub forum being gone, I was pretty bummed to find out that a few older brand sub forums have been let go. Linea Pelle, Treesje, etc., many of which us tPF old timers (almost 11 years for me) had some great times during those brands hey day. I still have many LP bags and appreciated the information that had been shared about them over the years.

From what I have figured out, the old posts and valuable information is still there! If you click on the heading Bags, Bags, Bags, then conduct a search for whatever brand, style, etc., that you're looking for, the info will pull up under whatever category your criteria pertains to.

From what I can tell as far as dates, a lot of the older information is still here on tPF. [emoji1]

Reactions: Shelby33
Thank you for this! I had been sad about losing many of the valuable rehab tips in the LAMB subforum, glad to know they may still be there and I can still repair my bags when the time comes!

I thank you for this info as well. We all know there are many, many wonderful brands out there and I love reading about the lesser known ones. I've found some lovely, well made bags this way:happydance: