Looking for high-res crocodile Birkin pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any high-res crocodile Birkin pictures available? I'm trying to make a crocodile skin background for my BlackBerry and we all know where the best quality croc skins come from. I'm looking for high-res so that I can zoom in on the body of the bag in order to capture the center section to cover my background.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!

2. I just put crocodile skin into Google images and came up with lots of pics

3. I've tried Google Images as well, but haven't been able to find anything within the quality range I'm looking for.

4. Even if I had one, I would probably never share a high-resolution pic for zooming in to avoid counterfeiters analyzing the skin.

5. That thought crossed my mind too LaVan

6. ^ :tup:

7. My exact thoughts. :tup:

8. yeppers La Van

9. Oh please.

10. A very good point, everyone! I found some pics on eBay that should work just fine for me. Thanks for the input. :smile:

11. Lol

12. They have a screen saver on the Hermes website that has croc colours but I don't know how you could capture an image for what you want.