looking for grey first s/s 06 anyone know if barneys ny or bal ny still have it?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i really want to get a first but i don't know if i can wait for the spring 07 colors to come out officially.

has anyone checked out Barneys ny or bal stock lately? if so, do they still have the grey first s/s 06? i've been thinking about it for weeks and now i think i may get it as an early bday present for myself- its been a tough month at work (oh the excuses we create to justify our purchases!!) :graucho:

2. i'm going to Barneys this friday.. Barneys beverly hills they still have it.. you want me to make sure again for you?

i talked to my SA, her name is Nguyen, today, and she said they still have the grey one... i threw the list i wrote down when i was on the phone with her somewhere.. i'll look again, but i'm sure they have it...

3. there's a gray first listed by my favorite UK seller - tedstar (or something like that) gorgeous

4. there's a store called sachoce in bahrain i think they still have some of s/s 06 bags, if you're interested tell me and i'll give their number.

5. ^^ i've heard tedstar's a wonderful seller ;)

p.s. i love your beautiful siamese kitty-cat obcessed!!!

6. I have the grey one and I am absolutely in love!!!! I hope you find one soon cause they're going pretty fast!!:yahoo:

7. y'all are so sweet, thanks guys!!! these are all great options. i think i might hit up bal ny for the first time tomorrow and check out their stock in person and if nothing i'll check out tedstar.

thanks aaallabama, that's Milo- he is part tonkinse and burmese, they are just like dogs!

8. oh noooooooooooooooooo, i can't stand it, whatta cutie, i wanna reach thru the computer & hug him!!! :love:

9. i just came back from bal ny and bought my gray first!!! the SA was super nice and brought out 5 different bags and one of them was just perfect, it was a really beautiful smooshy dark gray with a slight greenish tinge which might sound ugly to some ppl but it really goes well with alot of the colors i usually wear. i saw the fall cement but i thought it was way too light for me. she also brought out a really pretty brownish gray which is the marron or olive brown for fall. i also spoke with her about the spring colors which i will post on a different thread bc i think it might interest a lot of ppl. thanks to everyone! when i find my camera i will try and post a photo. :smile:

10. Congratulations, can't wait to see it!

11. here she is! it was really hard to get an accurate photo. sometimes she looked more lilac and other times more green. i shot her in different lights and i think the third is the most accurate. she is pretty dark for a gray which is what i love about this one. i am keeping her in the storage bag and not wearing her until my bday but its sooo hard! :wtf:

photo1.jpg photo2.jpg photo3.jpg
  12. oh your gray is just gorgeous!!! which picture shows its color most accurately? I love it!

13. congrats...its gorgeous...enjoy.

14. Beautiful, I saw the gray first IRL and I think she is amazing, classic chic!

15. i would try the ny store 212.206.0872. my fav sales associate is daisy, but joseph is nice too.

ps. i am new to the forum.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice