Looking for good plastic surgeons in Seoul?

Hello guys and gals. I am in Seoul now. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and in the afternoon. if anyone is in the area and wants to hang out let me know. i want to go watch snowhite and the huntsman and at night probably go to dance club. hit me up!

Can anyone share their experience or knowledge about any of the following doctors for rhinoplasty? M looking for a good doctor for nose jobs.

Dr. Lee from VIP
Dr. Park from ID
Dr. Jung from Shimmian
Dr. Kim from BK

Thank you! :smile: Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't been updating much. But instead of email each and everyone of you my B&A pictures. I'm gonna post it here. However, if you have any questions or wanna see more of my pictures, you still can email me :smile:

1zf7ort.png

Left is before. Right is after.
I only did eyes and nose. No face contouring or whatsoever. My eyes, nose and face are still slightly swollen in the pictures.

My email is betterxdays @ live.com

Hi, XVV666. Well done to Dr.Kim & Dr.Chung.
Do u hav Medial Epic or Lateral Epic for the surgery? U had a visible nice double eyelid on your before surgery pic. :tup:

Hi, XVV666. Well done to Dr.Kim & Dr.Chung.
Do u hav Medial Epic or Lateral Epic for the surgery? U had a visible nice double eyelid on your before surgery pic. :tup:

Nope~ No Epicanthoplasty or lateral canthotomy. I used to have very mild almost close to no double eyelid. Only have it when I have make up on. ^^