Looking for feedback, NeoNoe choices /pics

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! Which should I keep?? Seriously can’t decide. Normally choose DE but I like noir/mono. Thanks for your input!

Attached Files:

Work_For_Purse likes this.
  2. Mono v Cherry Berry

Attached Files:

Cams likes this.
  3. I love the cherry color on you more! No doubt.

handbagobession likes this.
  4. There is something special about the DE cherry combination on you

5. De cherry. Just got one myself :smile: I think the color looks nice on you.

6. Thank you All! I’m leaning towards the DE myself..that cherry berry is just lovely

shast911 likes this.
  7. The DE Cherry Berry looks great on you! I tried it on yesterday, the shoulder strap is soft and comfortable and the color of the microfiber lining is also gorgeous!

8. Thank you! I’m not sure I agree on the shoulder strap...found it quite uncomfortable until I adjusted the bag more to the front. But...small price to pay I suppose

9. It’s funny you started this thread, I am trying to decide between the two myself. But there is something about the cherry berry that is just so lovely. Good luck deciding :smile:

10. Omg I know! Seriously it’s beautiful. But I really like the mono/noir however it is so understated next to the DE

11. I like the cherry with the damier

12. Another vote for the DE on you!! Looks gorgeous!

13. Both look fabulous on you but I vote for the DE cherry.

14. love the DE/Cherry!

15. In the photos you posted, I like de more.

If you live somewhere with four seasons, consider if the cherry works for you year round. If it doesn't, would you be ok with that? Personally, I wouldn't like the muted red/burgundy for spring and summer, since I wear pastels and bright colors. Black is a staple where I live. When fall/winter rolls around, I kick myself for getting mono pink instead of black.

blondiekinz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice