Looking for....embossed croc Phantom

NYCMAMA

Oct 20, 2008
Has anyone seen one at the store or know if any stores have them in stock right now? IF so can you please let me know where?!

Also- I saw a pic of the two tone-python and black mini luggage (the python is a cream) and have one on order but I am doubting my choice....thinking the embossed croc phantom might be better for me. I wanted to get a new bag that wasn't another typical black bag but I need something every day.
When I saw the pic of the python I couldn't say no (it is stunning!) but I am worried it might be too much for every day.....On a side note- I am more drawn to the phantoms since it's not as structured and the mini luggage. if I can find the phantom croc stamp maybe I am better off with that since it's not a typical black leather bag since it has the croc stamp. Thoughts?

Thanks!

I have this bag and it's stunning, Croco stamped phantom goes with literally any outfit- from formal to casual. Surprising, but it's my first bag I feel comfortably to pick at last second before leaving the house without second thought - goes with my today or not?

Thanks for the replies- I ordered both bags and I am going to return one once I see in person
- the 2 tone cream python and black mini and the croc ebossed phantom- but he said it cost 2600 for the croc phantom- I thought it was 2300?
Just want to make sure I am getting the right size.

Thanks!