Looking for Dior Trailer Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I've been looking for a Dior Pyramid Trailer bag for about 2 years now with no luck (mostly looking on eBay). Does anyone have any tips for where I might be able to find this bag? At this point it has truly become an obsession! I have attached a picture below.
    Thanks for your help.

Trisha

Attached Files:

2. I havent seen them anywhere by Ebay ..and not even this particular one but the shoulder versions :sad: good luck with your search Im sure it will pop up one day when you least expect it ! :tup:

3. #4 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    LaMissy,
    Thanks so much for the eBay Link. How did you find it? I must not be using eBay to its fullest, as I never saw it despite looking through every Dior listing several times a week for months. I need to bookmark eBay UK! I do like that bag, although I'd still love to get my hands on a leather one with the reflectors in the corners. I guess the search goes on, but at least I now have another lead to pursue.
    Thanks again for all your help, I really appreciate it.
    Trisha

4. your welcome Trisha, I do regular search each week and I remember most of the Dior bags listed as not many are authentic so much easier to remember what bags are for auction.

Good Luck.

5. keep checking different Ebays, www.ebay.co.uk , www.ebay.fr , www.ebay.de, australian Ebay...you never know where it will pop !