Looking for detailed information on New MAM in "ruby"

There will be both. I dont know much about the one in the summer campaign other than the fact that it has a removable lining but I know the plain Ruby is a Luna Boston exclusive with limited numbers. I ordered one myself through the manager at LB

There will be both. I dont know much about the one in the summer campaign other than the fact that it has a removable lining but I know the plain Ruby is a Luna Boston exclusive with limited numbers. I ordered one myself through the manager at LB
GUNG, you have another one to add to your collection!! You are truly amazing! =)

I'd love to see pictures of it when you get it! :tup:

Thanks girl! Im pretty excited myself! From what I hear, the new Ruby color is a true lipstick red and is much more vibrant than RM's previous red colors

^I am pretty sure it is gold hardware. Ultimately it doesn't matter too much to me, as I think the Ruby would look beautiful with either gold or silver hardware. Which color hardware are you hoping comes on the bag?

Tomato has a warm brown tone to it. It very much looks like a ripe tomato! The wine is very Bordeaux looking IMO. Its a deep red with burgundy tones. The Ruby, from what I hear, is a true crayon/lipstick red, KWIM?

^WAIT! You actually can see a picture of the Ruby on LB's site? I would like to see that! The only picture I have seen is rom the RM summer campaign thread