Looking for comparison pics and info on Louisa

crissy11

O.G.
Jun 23, 2009
OK, I'm falling hard for Louisa but I'm afraid she might be too big. Does anyone have a comparison pic, or could you do one, with it next to a medium size Zoe or a small Sophia or a medium Kristin Hobo etc - one of Coach's small/medium bags? Maybe even a Hailey just to get an idea on size.

My other question is that Louisa has one thing that is always a deal breaker for me - that horrid break away zipper. Be honest with me - is it a total PITA to do up? I am NOT one for leaving my purse open, I like it tightly zipped shut when not in use.

Many thanks ladies. I just called my store and they aren't getting these in, I'd have to order it, so I may as well gather as much info as I can before I get them to do this.

I carry big bags, so only have an Ella and an Alex to compare with, but I'll take pics if you want. :smile:. I would say the breakaway is somewhere in between totally convenient and total PITA!

I had ordered the Louisa because it was so beautiful - and it is an absolutely stunning bag IRL - the hardware, the stitching detail - amazing! BUT, that zipper - no way. I had a hard time closing the bag up - it is a very heavy duty zipper which seemed to make it even harder to work. If you LOVE the bag, i'm guessing this is not a deal breaker, but for me, I couldn't do it and back it went.

OK, I'm falling hard for Louisa but I'm afraid she might be too big. Does anyone have a comparison pic, or could you do one, with it next to a medium size Zoe or a small Sophia or a medium Kristin Hobo etc - one of Coach's small/medium bags? Maybe even a Hailey just to get an idea on size.

My other question is that Louisa has one thing that is always a deal breaker for me - that horrid break away zipper. Be honest with me - is it a total PITA to do up? I am NOT one for leaving my purse open, I like it tightly zipped shut when not in use.

Many thanks ladies. I just called my store and they aren't getting these in, I'd have to order it, so I may as well gather as much info as I can before I get them to do this.

Have you tried checking out the Bay? Mine has 1-2 Louisas on display, I think one of it is the color block one (if I remember correctly).