Looking for Chanel Cambon Ballerina Flats, anyone?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am looking for Chanel Cambon Ballerina Flats, can be used or new. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair? I cant seem to locate it online. :crybaby:

2. I would advise you to check Ebay. They pop up once in a while. Good luck!

3. don't post that here.

4. I bought my pair 4 weeks ago from chanel Heathrow duty free!

5. Some Saks and Neimans have the black patent on black leather cambons, but I haven't seen any other colors. Oh, pluse those shoes have a slight heel.

6. try the Chanel boutique in Hawaii

7. i got mine at Hirschleifer's in Manhasset, Long Island, New York but it was a few months ago...

8. Thanks girls. I actually saw one on ebay the other day but it wasnt in my size! Tough luck :P

9. What size are you looking for?

10. how much are the flats anyway? $500?

11. $570

12. ^^ got dayum!!

didn't they use to be like $400? times have changed! Get those flats now before the prices go up again

13. ^^^
    Heh. I don't know-I'm so late coming into the Chanel thing. That's how much they were when I got them late last year. The only good thing was Bloomie's was having a buy one get one half off sale, so I got two pair for like $850

14. Saw a black patent on black pair on display (size 36) today at Bloomies South Coast Plaza.

15. ooh, that's my size. tempting.