Looking for camel or other warm neutral large pliage tote

baggrl

O.G.
Dec 15, 2008
In H land
Hi all- I am desperately looking for a camel large le pliage tote for upcoming travel. I am not a fan of the beige or new khaki that's currently in store for S/S17. If any of you wonderful forum members have seen or come across a warm neutral anywhere (burnt orange, rust, chocolate, or camel) please let me know. I will consider pre-owned if necessary, if it's in good condition. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
Hi all- I am desperately looking for a camel large le pliage tote for upcoming travel. I am not a fan of the beige or new khaki that's currently in store for S/S17. If any of you wonderful forum members have seen or come across a warm neutral anywhere (burnt orange, rust, chocolate, or camel) please let me know. I will consider pre-owned if necessary, if it's in good condition. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
You can call the LC outlet in Woodbury Commons and see what they have. Last time I was there (last month), they did have Camel but I forgot what style.

Mar 28, 2015
I know I'm very late but I just purchased my first le pliage from Nordy's the other day. One of the colors they had was a burnt red? Im not sure but you said you were looking for a burnt orange color and that is kinda the same family. It's the Nordy's in Walnut Creek, if you wanna give them a call!