LOOKING FOR cambridge clutch

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies I have been wanting the cambridge clutch for some time now. I haven't seen it in any of my outlet trips even when they were at the outlets.

I see a couple of the texture silver and gold on *bay, they are a bit more than I want to spend, but they are still a possibility. I am loving the silver.

HOWEVER today I was searching one of the outlet threads and I saw someone had a black leather cambridge clutch:nuts:
    it's gorgeous
    There are none on ebay.

If anyone sees the silver texture (other than *bay) or the black leather anywhere: Macys, Dillards, outlets can you please let me know

if anyone has the style # to the black leather can you post it?
    Thanks!

2. Hi, is this the one you are looking for?
    [​IMG]

The style number is 14085 GBKBK (GUNMETAL/BLACK/BLACK)
    Retail $298.00
    I found it back in December and have not seen any since at the outlets.
    Good luck. :biggrin:

3. that's it! i love that clutch.

^ thank you for the style number I am one step closer lol

4. I called JAX last month and they had 2 of the black ones and 1 of a different color....maybe silver. I decided not to get it. Have you tried calling them?

5. yea I called after I got the style number no black or silver

2 plum though and there was gold texture available

gold tex $266 and plum $290something in case anyone's wanting them

my search continues but it's not looking so good

6. i also got this clutch in december in black, its great...........good luck

7. Hmm..I saw a silver one at the outlet last weekend. PM me if you are interested in the silver.