Jimmy Choo Looking for Black Mahala

bonniec

Aug 30, 2006
Anyone seen one recently? Jimmy Choo's website is sold out. Ebay I think are all fakes at the moment.

Yikes, I am already addicted to JC. My burgundy Ramona isn't even here yet.

Anyone seen one recently? Jimmy Choo's website is sold out. Ebay I think are all fakes at the moment.

Yikes, I am already addicted to JC. My burgundy Ramona isn't even here yet.

I know Neiman Marcus had them yesterday, but I don't think it was on sale:sad: Contact a SA Casey (if you want a great SA) at the Chicago JC Store, I bet she can locate one for you and have it sent immediately:graucho:
312-255-1170
Good luck. I purchased the bronze one during the Nordies presale, but Casey sent me photos of the Plum Mahala and I can't justify 3 JC's in 1 month, so I am letting a fellow Pfr buy her.:sad:

3 JC's in a month???:sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

I'd be happy for my first! Thanks for the heads up.

And who is "her"? Are you letting the bronze Mahala go or the plum one? Just wondering...

Yes, after the first one it is all down hill from there:true: You might as well sign up for JChooaholics. I am letting Guccidiva have the bronze Mahala because the Plum show up a few days after I had ordered the Bronze on on the presale. I am almost having second thoughts on letting her go:graucho: but I know Guccidiva is so excited about her new baby, so I would never do that to her. Besides, I know there will be several more Fall bags I am going to be:drool: over

Hello Jimmy choo's direct website has one right now. i just recieved my black mahala love it. wasn't sure at first if i wanted the black but I'm waiting for the red patent ramona. hey does anyone know if the bottom zipper on the bottom of the mahala come with a jimmy choo tag. I have seen with some on and others not.