Looking for Black Flat Clutch (wristlet) with GGH

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just LOVE the gold GH on black. I recently say a pic in the Celeb thread on Nicole & Selma with their Black Clutches. At the moment I use an 05 Black First for evening and it just doesn't have the wow factor.

Can you please tell me where I can find an 07 or 08 Black Flat Clutch w/ GGH?

Thanks!

2. I think I saw one at BalLA...give it a try.

3. Thanks...

4. kdc, did you ever find that black flat clutch with giant gold hardware? i too, after seeing that pic of nicole want one..it looks perfect for going out or a nice dinner =)

5. i saw a green one today with GH at my department store. (Holts)... i dont like green though..... dark dark green.....

but the black one is to die for!!!!!

6. I got this one from BalNY today but it was the last one in this combo.

Attached Files:

7. nanaz!!!! OMG! it is gorg and looks yummy! i'm jealous!

8. ^^^^ohhhhh!!!! its sooooo pretty!!!!!!:heart:

9. there were like 8 or 9 left 2 weeks ago at NM Newport Beach
    you can call them at 9497591900

10. I purchased one from NM in Bal Harbor last weekend. They may have more give them a try.

11. I could have sworn I saw one at Barneys NY about 2/3 weeks ago in their glass cabinet.

12. Does anyone know the retail price of that clutch? It's really cute! Thanks!

13. $795.00

14. Cult Status in Australia has one. It retails for AUD$1095 for aussie buyers, and less 10% tax for overseas buyers.

15. Im swaying between this style and the envelope - does anyone have the measurements for the flat clutch?