Looking for black city RGGH or GGH

alyssa08

Aug 11, 2007
I'm dying for a black city preferably with RGGH but GGH is fine too. Of course when I'm finally ready to purchase, they're all gone online! Does anyone know where one might be floating around? Thanks :smile:

hi, i was just at the b store in las vegas and i think i saw one. you should give them a call. sorry since i was really only looking for a work but i did really see many city but dont know if it was black with ghw or sgh. just check with them and see. if u need any more infor just pm me and i will give u my sa # and u can call them to see.

well I emailed bal LV and by coincidence ashley responded back very promptly! she says they don't have any right now but will be getting a shipment in a couple weeks and added me to the waitlist so YAY thanks again, ladies.

Let Ashley know what type of leather you prefer and she will send pics upon receipt of the bags. She is great at choosing what the customers likes.

I'm returning one to Bal.com today, I barely opened the box, and didn't even look inside the bag so it is totally new. I wonder if there is a way to get it reserved for one of you? The leather looks beautiful, but as soon as I saw the handle I knew I couldn't wear it the way I want (cross body), and realized that I needed to try the part time. I just got my return authorization code from them and will drop it to UPS later today or in the morning. I don't know if that helps anyone or not. I would send it straight to someone else, but with such an expensive bag I think it is best to get it straight from the source in the event that you ever have a problem! The rose gold looks great with black, IMO better than gold.

hmm I'm not sure. do returns show up on the website even though they've moved on to a new season? if you don't mind, could you call them and ask about it? I don't know how bal would verify that the right person was ordering it after they received it though.