Looking for best Chanel pale, pink lipstick?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My skintone is cool, very dita von teese pale. What color is the best pale pink? Thanks :supacool:

2. You might want to try posting this question in The Beauty Bar. Those girls there know everything about Chanel cosmetics! They're amazingly helpful!

3. My skintone is cool, very dita von teese pale. What color is the best pale pink? Thanks :supacool:

4. I have a pale pink that I really love from Chanel. The bottom of the tube says Aqualumiere 70 MONTEGO SPF 15 Lipshine.

I like it because it's a light pink and gives my lips a little pink with shimmer, but not too much.

5. I also have very pale skin and would love a nude lipstick, anyone have any ideas?

6. I don't know if it is pale enough for the look you want to acheive, but Hydrabase lipstick in Pink Sugar is a great pink and it compliments all skin tones. I also have the Aqualumiere lipstick color Phi Phi, it is a paler pink, creme shade.

7. I merged your 2 threads. In the future, please only post once.:tender:

8. the chanel lipgloss in giggle is nice and neutral

9. I'm thinking all the Aqualumiere lipsticks might be the ones that are sort of shimmery and clear? I know they had other colors like the pink I bought. I love it because it's really subtle.