Looking for Beige cerf tote or other colors other then black

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen the cerf tote in anything other then black?

2. Yes there is also beige. I know Saks currently has some. :smile: HTH!

3. I:heart:Coco Do you know if there has ever been other colors? I'm dreaming of one in grey but I'm guessing it will continue to be only a dream :smile:

4. I have seen one in a pale pink before.

5. i've seen a reddish color

6. I personally have never seen any other colors in the cerf tote...only heard of them, though I did see a picture once of one in snake skin. I guess that I always think of the cerf as kind of business-like and can't really imagine it in colors other than black or beige but grey would definitely be pretty!!

7. Me too. There are a few members here who own the cerf in dark brown and in white.

8. Yes, that's right, I've seen those pictures before. My memory is really short. A dark brown w/GH would be nice too.

9. I just saw one at London Selfridges this evening. It's dark brown with GHW. Personally I like it better than the black. It's more interesting if you already have a few black chanels.