looking for bag that will not turn into a bottomless pit (need *compartments*!)

ambrosered

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
i have a tendency to throw a lot of stuff randomly into my everyday bags, and then i spend forever digging for wallet/cell phone/etc... i was thinking it would make sense for my next bag purchase to have a couple of compartments (not just side pockets) where i can divide things up, ie wallet/phone/work stuff on one side and gym clothes/other types of stuff on the other. i'm usually a chanel girl, but i'm thinking of branching out for this particular bag. does anyone have any suggestions for ysl bags that might fit this bill? TIA!
(PS I made similar posts in other designer forums, so i apologize for any repetitiveness in advance!!)

When I first read your post I was thinking - maybe you need a chanel! But then realised you're already with Chanel adn you want to fit gym clothes in there too..

Most of my YSL bags aren't compartment friendly -

Muse - pretty much just one compartment with a cell phone holder and size zip pocket on the inside

Muse II - 1 compartment with another zip compartment in the middle (not everyday user friendly due to the hook)

These are the only bags I own - so more people can chip in I suppose?

YSL's "32" bag has lots of compartments, but its not really big enough for gym clothes.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

ooh, that does seem like the perfect style for me though! by gym clothes, all i need are the clothes themselves - no sneakers or anything else. i'll check this bag out in person and see. thank you!