Looking For Authentic Kooba Bag/good Deal...ebay Or Elsewhere? Like Ada And Ginger...

focacci

Oct 18, 2006
I'm in love with Kooba bags. I saw them at NM and Bloomies today. They are so breathtaking. I want to buy one but I would love to only pay between 400-500 for the ADA or Ginger. I am researching them online, but am leery of ebay sellers/fakes. Any suggestions? Also, has anyone bought from wowtag on ebay?
I love Chloe bags even more, but they are out of my budget!!!
I also have to take into account that I would be using them for baby necessities as well....any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Fran

ok, that active endeavors site has an ada in terraine, the one i love, for 322.00...should i question that in any way when i look at these other sites and they have them for full price? that is half off!!!!:angel:

active endeavors is reputable...they just have great sales!! that's def. a great price for that bag. there's an mua20 code for 20% off there, but i don't think it's valid on sale items.

Citizens of Humanity, T-Bags, YA-YA and More at Pink Mascara has a good selection also, and an extra 10% off everything (including sale items) with code 'grechen10.'

also jcmadison has a 20% off code 'grechen'

there are tons of places online that sell kooba: Grechens Closet - Kooba

check them out, and see if you can find a good price somewhere...
good luck.

Gracie's has them on sale...paige, mackenzie, sloane, jessie, plus code TOUTIE gets you an additional 20% off. just go to the website and click on day bags for most, then evening bags for the mackenzie.

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I can't believe I just got a Mackenzie for 188!!! I have been looking for a deal on this clutch since it came out. I think I got the last one because it doesn't show up anymore.

Sub-Total: $236.00
Discount Coupons:TOUTIE: -$47.20
Shipping: $0.00
Total: $188.80