Looking For Authentic Kooba Bag/good Deal...ebay Or Elsewhere? Like Ada And Ginger...

1. I'm in love with Kooba bags. I saw them at NM and Bloomies today. They are so breathtaking. I want to buy one but I would love to only pay between 400-500 for the ADA or Ginger. I am researching them online, but am leery of eBay sellers/fakes. Any suggestions? Also, has anyone bought from wowtag on eBay?
    I love Chloe bags even more, but they are out of my budget!!!
    I also have to take into account that I would be using them for baby necessities as well....any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Fran

2. jcMadison - Search
    Active Endeavors | Shopping --- Kooba
    JC Madison and Active Endeavors are both legit sites (and have Adas on sale). The ladies here are amazingly helpful- I'm sure there are plenty more they'll come up with...Good luck!
    PS. You might want to do a few searches on Kooba- lots of info here...

3. pinkmascara.com
    revolveclothing.com
    toutie.com
    I saw some Gingers and Adas for sale on some of those sites. Good luck!

4. As far as eBay sellers who are 100% authentic, check out...
    Upscaletrend
    Surf*Goddess
    Ali-Babe
    LNinos
    Griffons69
    I an vouch personally for these.

5. thanks you guys are all Godsends!!! i just looked up some of those sites and they are on sale!!!
    whoopeee!!! :nuts::yahoo:

6. ok, that active endeavors site has an ada in terraine, the one i love, for 322.00...should i question that in any way when i look at these other sites and they have them for full price? that is half off!!!!:angel:

7. active endeavors is reputable...they just have great sales!! that's def. a great price for that bag. there's an mua20 code for 20% off there, but i don't think it's valid on sale items.

Citizens of Humanity, T-Bags, YA-YA and More at Pink Mascara has a good selection also, and an extra 10% off everything (including sale items) with code 'grechen10.'

also jcmadison has a 20% off code 'grechen'

there are tons of places online that sell kooba: Grechens Closet - Kooba

check them out, and see if you can find a good price somewhere...
    good luck.

8. I just bought the ADA Kooba bag at active endeavors for 322.50. I am still skeptical about it all, but very excited too!!! Thanks for all your help guys!!!:yahoo:

9. Gracie's has them on sale...paige, mackenzie, sloane, jessie, plus code TOUTIE gets you an additional 20% off. just go to the website and click on day bags for most, then evening bags for the mackenzie.

10. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!! I can't believe I just got a Mackenzie for 188!!! I have been looking for a deal on this clutch since it came out. I think I got the last one because it doesn't show up anymore.

Sub-Total: $236.00
    Discount Coupons:TOUTIE: -$47.20
    Shipping: $0.00
    Total: $188.80

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice