Looking for any and all information on this bag!

Do you think its a great bag?

• Yes get it!

• No, skip it.

• Yes but the price point is too high.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ad libitum

Jul 11, 2010
It's from Fall 2010 and I think it comes in various sizes. $3600 for the jumbo, $3200 for the next smaller. Does anyone know who ordered it and what sizes were ordered and if they all come with red detailing under the flower or no... I would love to see more photos of it if anyone has more photos, or details about the sizes and price points. I'll talk to my SA soon as well.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-07-07 at 2.19.48 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-07-07 at 2.19.48 PM.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 2.33.45 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2010-07-10 at 2.33.45 PM.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
I love the Tweed Petals flap bag. It is one of my favorites from the Fall collection. I posted more about it in the existing thread that nscwong referrred too.

All of the lambskin versions have the red tweed under the camellia petals. I have not seen the patent versions in person. I know that Saks, Neiman Marcus and the Chanel boutiques have all ordered the lambskin flaps. I know for sure that the Chanel boutiques ordered both sizes. I don't know about the department stores. I know that NM and Saks ordered the large size, but not sure about the small size.

The bag is not as big as it looks in the first photo. The woman must be very thin and petite.

My answer is a definite "Yes"! It is a very special and luxurious bag.

Where is the first photo from? Is the lady in the picture a model? I've never seen that pic before.

The bag that the woman is holding in the picture is the larger size one.
For the petal leather flaps, the print is slightly different between the larger size and smaller size.
It is the choice of personal preference whether you prefer larger bags of slightly smaller bags.
It is a classic bag with a twist.
Bag is lambskin and it is price similar to lambskin bags of similar sizes.

The thread that nscwong posted has a lot of information and pictures ;)
good luck in deciding

I haven't seen it IRL but in the pics it looks great

attachment.php

the one OP posted in the first post is the larger size one and the pictures from post 7 is the smaller size one.

papertiger: you need this :graucho::lol:
it is a great bag ;)