Looking for another SLG for my better half..

ac921ol

O.G.
Sep 21, 2011
Ok, Im looking to get her another SLG, Im thinking something with a D ring to use in her Speedy B, or her Delightful.

The SLG she has right now
Pomme ZCP (she will be getting for Valentines Day)
Azur Pochette (never uses in her big bags)
DE Pochette (never uses in her big bags)

I was thinking maybe a Cles, cause it would look nice on her key chain and what not, then was thinking about her Cellphone and what not. So then I started to think of the Mini Pochette, anyone have any ideas what I should go with??? can you post modeling pictures of the Cles and Mini Pochette if you have any...

-thanks

i don't have any pics but... i have both cles and mini pochette and they are both great but... she might get more bang-for-your-buck with the mini pochette!!!

Mini pochettes are great and can be clipped in the D ring! Also, cosmetic cases are great for using in her bags. BUT my eye is on the cles. When clipped on keys, she's bound to use it DAILY...best value!

If she doesn't appear to be a fan of pochettes, maybe she would like the clés! It's very handy for attaching to your car key, keeping change or spare/less frequently used keys inside, or storing loyalty cards etc.

Just seems like the hardware starts to wear off quickly, since its a metal ring rubbing on a metal ring when you attach it to keys...anyone have any idea how much hardware replacement would cost?

Just seems like the hardware starts to wear off quickly, since its a metal ring rubbing on a metal ring when you attach it to keys...anyone have any idea how much hardware replacement would cost?
i have had my cles for a year and it has been in my bag every day.. still looks like new and it's the one LV item that i don't baby!!

:giggles:!! thats because you probably REALLY want to do an LV reveal :graucho:!!!

:roflmfao: Indeed! That is a lesson learned about having more than one tPF window open at once. I couldn't totally abandon the LV forum for the Balenciaga forum! I was ready to keep posting pictures of my new Bal in someone else's LV thread. :lol: Sorry about that, OP!