Looking for an expandable flap black

Sammyjoe

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Hi
I am looking for a black large expandable flap, they have sold out in the UK, I have placed my name on the waitlist. The store in Bond Street does not hold out much hope for me.:sad:
Any suggestions? I am going to Dubai in 2 weeks, do you think it is possible to get one there?
Thanks
Sammyjoex

Maybe you can try contacting SAKSS Fifth Avenue in N.Y.C. They do international shipping. Also, hmmm... Neiman Marcus? If you have any contacts in USA because they don't do international shipping (already asked them!) and of course, CHANELboy of Nordstrom is always there, you can give him a PM! :biggrin:

Thanks a lot for that Iqaganda!! I had no idea that Saks did International shipping!! I will have a look on line!!
I really need to start a chanel collection!! Ok, one piece at a time!Lol!

How about NM? I think they do international shipping. Try contacting Lisa, the SA in Michigan. I know her number is in the Chanel shopping section. I'm pretty positive there are some expandables still around. Good luck!

Hi. I live in Dubai and have just returned from a two week trip to America. They have the extendable flap bag in the Chanel Boutique in New York in navy and I bought a black one in San Francisco in Neiman Marcus. They may have another one as they had ordered two for their VIP clients and they had not wanted them. Hope this helps. I know Neiman in San Fran ship internationally because they offered the service to me in Dubai. As for the Chanel boutique in Dubai, they do not have one as I checked before I flew to the States. Hope this helps!

Hi Sammyjoe. Call the Chanel Boutique in New York too as the Manageress there is really helpful and will ship bags as I'm thinking of buying a classic bag in lambskin and having it shipped. Best wishes, V

Ps. Is this bag an old style or a new style? When I asked the SA she said that they have sold very quickly and I wondered if I was lucky to get one or if they are now old hat!!

Hi VKD,
It is the new style, this is the first time I have had to really look high and low for something that it is turning off it!Lol!
Thanks for the tip, I will try NY and see what they can do.
Sammyjoe