looking for an everyday bag..trevi GM or saleya MM??

bbrus

Jan 6, 2010
i have a trevi pm but i want a more spacious bag..i like everything about the trevi pm except for the space, that's why i have my new saleya mm..but right now, i'm confused if i want to keep my saleya mm or return it (because i received some feedbacks that saleya tend to sag and lose it's shape over time) and purchase a zippy wallet in damier ebene to match my trevi pm, instead..but still, i'm thinking of whether keeping the saleya mm or return it, purchase a zippy wallet for now, and add to my wishlist a trevi GM so i can have a more spacious bag in the future..i plan to keep my trevi pm because i really like it except for the size, but i want a trevi GM because of the space, and it still has the look of a trevi pm (in larger version), though i'm not sure if it looks as stunning as a trevi pm....oh, i'm confused..help me decide pls..thanks

I am nota fan of the saleya personally. I would maybe return it and get a batignolles horizontal if you want more room. However if you love the Saleya keep it. It's your opinion that matters most.

Are you using the Saleya? If so keep it. What do you NEED more the saleya or a wallet?

Look at it this way--what ever you buy should make your heart skip a beat. If it doesn't take it back for something else.

I just bought a bellevue gm in pomme, it is a very spacious tote, and the color is to die for, it's perfect as an every day bag, and the price is great too, maybe something different since you already have a damier, good luck!

I am nota fan of the saleya personally. I would maybe return it and get a batignolles horizontal if you want more room. However if you love the Saleya keep it. It's your opinion that matters most.

Are you using the Saleya? If so keep it. What do you NEED more the saleya or a wallet?

Look at it this way--what ever you buy should make your heart skip a beat. If it doesn't take it back for something else.

I agree. I love the part about whatever you buy should make your heart skip a beat.