Looking for an aquamarine ring

meechelley

O.G.
Sep 1, 2008
So I'm looking to invest in a nice aquamarine ring (since its my birthstone ^__^)... I LOVE the Tiffany stack version but I don't like wearing yellow gold and I don't want to pay that much for silver. I do love the design though its unique in how the aquamarine is cut (at least from the typical ones I've seen around). Any one have any suggestions for unique aquamarine rings and where I could find some?

Tiffany's does offer the stack rings in sterling silver too.

Did you see their Atlas ring with aquamarine/diamond. It's in 18k white gold and really nice!

^ that's hubby's wedding ring!!! He got me the sapphire one :biggrin:

DSC02072.jpg

Meechelley, are you looking more of a cocktail ring with a HUGE aquamarine or something little like this? Also, what's your budget, and what would you go for? bigger stone or well known brand?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I did see the stack rings and the sterling silver one but its a bit too much for sterling silver. I do love how the aquamarine is cut on the stack ring though. I guess I'm looking for a cocktail type ring something fun and funky that can go from to night. I'm really into unique settings and I wouldn't mind a made to order type thing. I also don't care about brand but I do care about the quality of the aquamarine. I don't want it too green and I want it more towards a darker blue tint or at least a light one with very little green undertones.

I haven't looked at too many aquamarines that are more than 1 ct.. but the local jewelry store had a 3 ct one at around $500. So I guess something less than that since I'm aiming for around a 1.5 ct to 2 ct size.

Well David yurman is having a HUGE sale for friends and family if you're in new york.

Otherwise other options are check daily deals on www.diamondshark.com

SOMETIMES they have big BIG silver cocktail rings (6ct) on sterling silver for $35 or so. Don't forget to use code SAVE2 and u save $2 :smile:

I'll be on the lookout and see what I find! :biggrin:

from what I've heard, it's totally legit. :biggrin: and hope u find "the one" soon!! there are tons of options, and for $250ish u can totally get a white gold 2ct aquamarine!