Looking for advice from you lovely ladies!

les0411

Dec 8, 2013
Hi there! I am a frequent reader and admirer of Purse Forum, and know that I am in the company of awesome ladies with some seriously great taste. I have recently started a boutique concierge services business, and am in the process of selecting a few graphics I need for upcoming events, etc. etc. Given the type of services I am offering and geographical location, my target audience is women...with style! :smile: If anyone has a moment and would be so kind to simply let me know which of the floral graphics they find more pleasing / interesting / modern / pretty, I would be incredibly grateful. Thank you so much and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. PS - I carefully reviewed PF rules and believe I am not violating any! (And, I am in the US so any of our TX friends, or those of us with family and friends there, please stay safe!) Photos below. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hi,
Maybe this is not the answer you want BUT the immediate thought when I looked at the pics: Haha, Orchids = Hawaii = tropical countries = warm weather = casual. Does this make any sense to you? :smile:

Hi there! I am a frequent reader and admirer of Purse Forum, and know that I am in the company of awesome ladies with some seriously great taste. I have recently started a boutique concierge services business, and am in the process of selecting a few graphics I need for upcoming events, etc. etc. Given the type of services I am offering and geographical location, my target audience is women...with style! :smile: If anyone has a moment and would be so kind to simply let me know which of the floral graphics they find more pleasing / interesting / modern / pretty, I would be incredibly grateful. Thank you so much and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. PS - I carefully reviewed PF rules and believe I am not violating any! (And, I am in the US so any of our TX friends, or those of us with family and friends there, please stay safe!) Photos below. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

View attachment 3806462

View attachment 3806463
I personally think that the second one is better, it seems to me more "complete" while the "lonely" flower looks a little bit "boring" both of them in a very pleasant colors though, very good choice

Thank you so much to all! I feel reassured that you guys did not say yuck! [emoji16]. And, I'm ok with tropics reference as I'm in South Florida!!! Wishing I wasn't now with this darn storm tho! Genuine thank you lovelies [emoji173]️.