Looking for advice...Am I too old for this Alma BB Flower Chain?

Not at all...this bag looks great! You have now put it on my radar though!! Absolutely go for it if you really like it. I love the edgy look.

Not at all too old. :shocked:
And you´re never too old for a bag that you love.
I think the Alma is perfect for any age.

Looks fabulous on you! You know how some bags would age a person (make a person look more mature), whereas this one actually makes you look younger than 40. Great proportion on you too.

Looks great on you!!!

Thanks so much! I'm keeping it for sure :biggrin: I cannot let it go!

Keep it! I'm loving the studs & it looks super cute on you!

Thanks! I'm keeping it :biggrin: I love the chain print on it and was not expecting the stud only because the pic of the black color on the lv site did not have them while the pink and white had. I thought it was strange. When I picked it up, I was looking at it for the longest time at the store...my poor SA :biggrin:

I can't stop thinking about this bag after seeing your pics. Is the chain flower pattern sort of embossed and raised? It's hard to tell from pics and the LV site.

YES! The embossed leather design of the chain is exactly what attracted me to the bag. It's not just a print. I can't stop looking at it :loveeyes::heart::loveeyes:

I am also one of those who never looked at the bag before but after your picture I am quite obsessed haha. Which definitely means that it looks great on you! Love it! :biggrin:

Thanks! I could not get it off my mind after seeing it on the web site. Had to jump on it! There's only about 8 left in the entire US. Looks even better irl imo :loveeyes:

I love how the bag looks on you! I think it's a gorgeous, unique bag and Alma is always classy and age- appropriate. It says more about your personal style, which I'd read as classic with a twist. I vote to keep this beauty.

YES! The embossed leather design of the chain is exactly what attracted me to the bag. It's not just a print. I can't stop looking at it :loveeyes::heart::loveeyes:

I'm with you - I think it would have turned me off if it was just printed on. I think I might have to try to get to the boutique and check her out. :graucho:
Enjoy her! She's a stunner!

Hi tpfers -

I really love this Alma BB flower chain print. It's definitely not for everyone but I find it so cute and unique. I'm just wondering if I'm too old for it :shame: I will be 40 this year. Thoughts???
Whhhat? No way! The bag looks great on you:smile: We can rock any bags we want at any age!

Hi tpfers -

I really love this Alma BB flower chain print. It's definitely not for everyone but I find it so cute and unique. I'm just wondering if I'm too old for it :shame: I will be 40 this year. Thoughts???
Heck no! You look great with it! Its not about the age. Its about the attitude and how you carry it.