Looking for advice...Am I too old for this Alma BB Flower Chain?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi tpfers -

I really love this Alma BB flower chain print. It's definitely not for everyone but I find it so cute and unique. I'm just wondering if I'm too old for it :shame: I will be 40 this year. Thoughts???

Attached Files:

2. Oh god no...wow what a stunning bag!!! It looks great on you It would def work with your age ;)

3. Oh no no no! It looks absolutely wonderful...and you r not old at all!! Go for it..

4. i think it looks good on you!

5. Actually, this bag gives a "classic" vibe. I don't think you are too old at all.

6. No way! If you love it, rock it! Suits you :smile:

7. I think it looks great! Go for it!

8. I think it looks great!!! I think because it's black with the print and then you have the studs, it makes it very chic and edgy. You wear it very well! Keeper!!

9. Looks great on you!

10. No way! Looks perfect!

11. Looks FABULOUS on you ~ I say, keep it!;)

12. No way! You look so chic!

13. Oh heck no! It looks great on you! I'd carry it and I'm a bit older!

14. #14 Apr 12, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    The bag looks AMAZING on you and you are never too old!! BTW, "40 is the new 20!!" or haven't you heard??? LOL

15. I think it looks great on you and it's a beautiful bag...Definitely a unique piece! I love the chain design!