Looking for a wristlet with wallet organization

NCC1701D

Jan 24, 2011
No matter where I go I always have my wallet, phone and keys. So I'm looking for a small wristlet that will act as a wallet, but also hold the phone and keys when I'm just running out for a quick errand. Something compact with good organization inside. I don't need or want anything bigger than that.

So far the Coach Zippy Wallet seems about perfect, but I want to make sure I'm not overlooking any options before I decide. I've also seen the Cole Haan Clara wallet. I prefer the organization of the Coach (the CH has 4 credit card slots and 1 currency slot, while the Coach has 6 and 2) but I'm not crazy about the styles they have out right now and the quality seems a little chintzy for the price. I've also seen the Kate Spade Jenny Ann, which as far as I can tell has credit card pockets but not a currency pocket, also I think I prefer the boxier shape of the Coach/CH wallets to a flat pouch.

Can anyone direct me to other wallets that are very similar to the Zippy Wallet? I'll consider any price range at this point, I'd rather pay for quality. TIA!

I have a Coach Julia Zippy wallet in a seafoam green color from last spring (I think) that is gorgeous and perfect for what you describe. If you have a Coach outlet nearby, you might check to see if they have any if you are reluctant to buy full price. Totally worth it though for the functionality, IMHO. :yes:

Thanks all! It's looking like the Zippy Wallet is the winner. I really like that Tumi but just wish it had a currency pocket and a few more card slots. I'm surprised that there aren't more wristlet wallets out there! I can't be the only woman who wants to just dash out with the minimum of stuff once in a while. :biggrin:

And at that price it's less of a gamble--hate to blow $200 on something and then come to realize it's not what I was looking for, KWIM? Thanks again! I like the blue, too. :graucho:

I have a large wristlet (can't remember the exact term) where I keep my cell phone, mini skinny and chapstick. I wasn't really aware there where those zippy wristlets! I may have to do some more investigation. :graucho:

I would suggest if you want a built in wallet a coach zippy wallet, had card slots, many dividers, room in the center for your phone, outside change section and you can attach your keys to the handle or possible inside depending on how many keys you carry.

Or you could go with a madison coach wristlet the large one and use a skinny mini as you wallet if you dont carry much, your phone and keys will fit in with no issues and a few other things if need be.