looking for a wife's gift

Depending on how much she plans to carry she might be super happy with a classic mini (3.6k -3.8k USD). It is a very popular bag and comes in lambskin currently.

They also have seasonal varieties that are made of tweed, with sequins or other types of embellishments.

Comes in both classic quilted leather and a chevron.

alright thank you so much :smile:

I like the wallet on chain as well! It’s a very carefree bag in caviar. I’ve dropped it and banged it against stuff and it’s held up very well.

The mini is a great option as it can carry more than the WOC and is generally very coveted. It can be hard to find in certain colors, like black.

I don’t know how much the small boy bag is now, but that’s another alternative. Though it doesn’t hold very much at all.

Reactions: dc2005
If you’re willing to increase your budget by another thousand or two (cus dont forget about taxes) you cant go wrong with the classic mini flap bag in black. Its definitely a staple piece, matches with everything and it holds its value!

Reactions: dc2005
Super sweet of you. Classic mini or the coco handle are good options. Chanel 19 flap bag is super popular right now and the small size is 4700 usd plus tax.

There will be alot of seasonal bags that will be in your range but if it's her first, I would have her get more of the classics and not seasonal.

I second surprising her with a trip to chanel and having her pick her own bag. That's special in itself. There's suppose to be another price increase Sept- nov

Reactions: jcshin and OCMomof3
Super sweet of you. She will love it. Classic mini or the coco handle are good options for that price range. Chanel 19 flap bag is also 4700 usd plus tax for the small size. It's super popular right now.
There are a ton of seasonals that will be in your price range. I would have her get more of the classics and not seasonals. Seasonals don't hold their value and some people regret it later. I have one seasonal and although I love it, i love my classic flaps more.

I second surprising her with a trip to the chanel store and having her pick. That's special in itself. There's a rumor that the prices are increasing in sept- nov. Nobody really knows when and how much. This past increase a few months ago was $1000 more per bag on the classics. So to be safe, I would have her pick her own bag before the price increase. Chanel increases one to two times every year (i.e. in 2012/13, I boguht a classic flap for 3600 usd and now its 6500usd. The other i got for 4000 and now its 7100usd ) good to get now.

Good luck and have fun!

Reactions: dc2005 and jcshin