Looking for a white Le Fabuleux

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi people,

I have dreamt of an LV Le Fabuleux in white for years now.. finally I get DH to move on it, & it's discontinued :sad:

DH is coming to SanFancisco area mid-Feb; anyone know anyone at the LV store who can help find one for me?

We don't live in the US, so I don't think I can get such a chance for a long time.

Please can someone help?

2. You can call the 800# to see if they can locate one for you, or check out eBay.

Good Luck! Happy shopping!
    :yahoo:

3. Thank you him8nce_momma69..

I did exactly that (it's 1-866-VUITTON, actually), tracked down one of 3 bags in the US, & got it reserved.. Someone up there must love me, coz the bag was lying in an LV store very close to where my DH was visiting; as of this morning, I have it in my hand, Le Fab in blanc :yahoo:

4. Congrats ! If you get a chance, post your pics in the main forum ! :yes:

5. Lucky you, love this bag!! I own it in black..

6. That is GREAT, Im really happy for you. It is a showstopper, for sure! Post some pics?

7. Congrats on finding it!! :woohoo: I love mine...It's all gold! ;) :love: