Looking for a Tomato Day GSH....

Status
Not open for further replies.

psaseattle

PNW Hermes-aholic
O.G.
Apr 4, 2008
Am new to Balenciaga but am drooling over the Tomato Day GSH I have seen posted on one of the threads.....does anyone know if there is one in stock anywhere? Thanks for the help!!!!:yahoo:

That is from Fall. You might call Bal NY or Bal LA. I have heard they sometimes have bags in the back. Otherwise, you can check RDC or AFF if you don't want to risk fleabay.

You also might look at the new color, vermillion or coral. Despite the color name, I have seen it and it is a nice, bright warm red.

I am excited - I just contacted the tPFr selling the tomato. only bummer is that she wants 1350 for it....thats a little more than i was planning to spend (especially since i just bought TWO new days in 3 days!!!!!). thoughts on that price?

I am excited - I just contacted the tPFr selling the tomato. only bummer is that she wants 1350 for it....thats a little more than i was planning to spend (especially since i just bought TWO new days in 3 days!!!!!). thoughts on that price?

Since this is a live auction, I don't think we're allowed to discuss this. See the thread that hmwe closed in the main Bal forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.